Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Just fixing odds and ends on the bike

I have been doing alot of things to my bike recently, to make it faster and better afficante. I put on some handle gaurds so that when i am going throw the forest i won't hit anything and will come down onto my hands. Def something that i should have been on before i put my exhaust on to make it louder but what can i do, i like to make things faster and louder before i make them safer. I had to change my oil and recharge the air filter over the weekend. I just had to unscrew a few things and the oil just came out and then i took out the oil filter which was another two screws. It wasn't to bad. Then after that i just filled the oil back up to were it was sopposted to be before i started. Tightend everything back up and was back in business. The air filter on the other hand i had do alot of thing before i was able to re spray it. Which took a while. It seems like everything that you gotta do with the bike just take awhile. but you gotta have patients or else things might jsut go really wrong really fast. I just make sure that when i do these things that i take my time and i am really really careful so that things dont go wrong when i am riding the bike. At the same time its a great way to pass sometime and relax while doing it.

1 comment:

KweenEmily said...

It's good to know that you're patient with putting your bike together. it seems like you go through alot to get the satisfaction you're looking for. But i agree on taking the time to make it right. Alot of people get impatient and end up losing alot of what they've created. I hope you're bike comes out the way you want it!