Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Articles about some other bikes out there

I was looking threw some other articles out there about dirt bikes. On the same website Thumpertalk.com. I have found that is a great website to look at because yes, its a blog but what good about it is, its all people that have dirt bikes and talk about what works and doesn't work on certain bikes. Most of these people aren't master mechanic's or anything like that but they ride the bike and most of the people that have dirt bikes are good with working with tools and have a basic understand about whats going on. I have looked at those website many times, it have given me a lot of input about what parts i can use on my bike and would make an improvement and what parts are worthless and are there just for looks. There was a whole blog about aftermarket exhausts, i took a good look at them because i wanted to know what worked well with my bike. I also learned a lot about how to do oil changes and recharge the air filter. There was one article that really interested me a lot was about how to make the bike go faster with just clipping some wires and taking certain things out. That was an informative article, i was interested in how to do that because everything is really expensive for the bikes. In all of the things that i ahve done for my bike, that website helped me out alot and give me a better understanding in what i was doing and what i wanted to buy for it.

No comments: